Business Development - BDM, Apprenticeships
£24k + Uncapped OTE - Wymondham, Norfolk
Are you a confident Business Development Manager looking for a values led company to work with? Are you keen to make a difference to your customers and colleagues, as well as carry out the sales role that you enjoy?
Swarm Apprenticeships are an established and successful organisation within the apprenticeship sector. We are looking for the right person to develop the business and our apprenticeship and training clients in Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
Swarm Apprenticeships is a Community Interest Company (CIC) based in Norfolk. We deliver mostly business-based apprenticeships, with plans to expand our current offerings. Swarm has a record of delivering a high-quality apprenticeship service with the application of knowledge at its core. We help our learners create impact within the businesses they work with and guide them on their individual career journeys.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in Learning and helping develop others.
You will understand the entire process of sales; from creating a business sales plan, to planning visits and appointments with clients. The position of Business Development Manager requires candidates to engage and maintain long-standing relationships with clients.
Candidates will enjoy identifying all areas of potential sales and work to enhance business where appropriate. This will include, though is not limited to;
• Taking responsibility for driving new business sales opportunities, from initial prospect to closing the opportunity.
• Be required to build a prospect list to ensure the sustainability of your pipeline is upheld and your agreed revenue targets are achieved and exceeded.
• Attend networking events to ensure the brand name gains maximum exposure.
• Maintain the ongoing account relationship to maximize future growth opportunities.
• Make warm sales calls to existing customers in order to up sell products and services.
• Be focused on Quote Creation/ Business Development/ Client Relationship management.
• Building strong relationships with appropriate potential and existing customers.
• Through a committed approach towards delivering innovative sales performance, achieve personal targets for new business and customer retention.
• Working closely with the Chief Commercial Officer to ensure all KPI's are met.
• Work closely with the delivery team to understand the role of those who deliver to your clients.
It is crucial for the correct person to understand the way that Swarm approaches business, this includes our values led and compassionate ethos, placing our staff and client wellbeing at the heart of our business.