George Durrants Holiday Cottages in Southwold are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team providing Marketing and Administrative Support.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to contribute to the social media presence of Durrants Holiday Cottages
- Write and create e-shots to be sent to our database of clients.
- Produce an information pack for each holiday property and ensure it is kept up to date.
- Update the Durrants website with feature properties, special offers and updating property details as needed.
- Upload details of new properties to the website and create an awareness campaign through social media channels.
- Process bookings and liaise with clients by telephone, email and in person.
- Working with the Holiday Cottages Administration Manager, to handle and resolve client’s problems and queries.
- Liaise with owners regarding owner bookings and resolve any issues or problems.
- Filing of clients and owners correspondence.
- Make sure all keys are checked-in and handed out on time.
- Contact clients in writing and by phone for deposits and balance of holiday payments.
- Hand out keys to Friday/Saturday cleaners and contractors.
- Maintain a polite, friendly and calm manner at all times.
- Ensure professional attendance, punctuality and personal appearance in a manner suitable for an ambassador for Durrants.
Job descriptions are a reflection of the character and work priorities at a given point in time and it will be essential to review duties and responsibility, in consultation with the post holder, from time to time.
- Customer Service
- IT Literate
- Driving licence - desirable
- Good Communicator
Wage:£6.00 Per Hour
Weekly Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm with an hour for lunch- Every other Saturday 9am-4.30pm with a day off the following week
The successful candidate will embark on a 14 month Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. This will include Level 2 Math's and English functional skills if non have been obtained.